To register your copy of Cooking Aficionado, please follow the simple steps below.
- Backup your recipes.xml file.
- By default, you’ll find this file in C:\Program Files\Lime Peak\Cooking Aficionado
- Or on newer computers, look in C:\Program Files (x86)\Lime Peak\Cooking Aficionado
- Make a copy of this file so when you re-install Cooking Aficionado, you’ll be sure not to lose it.
- You could also email this file to yourself as an attachment (if it’s very large, you may need to compress it first).
- Download Cooking Aficionado. Click here to download.
- When installing Cooking Aficionado, choose not to overwrite the recipes.xml file if prompted.
- If you install to a different folder or overwrote recipes.xml, you must copy your recipes.xml backup file back into your program directory, listed in step 1.
- Register the program, as per instructions below:
Depending on the version of Cooking Aficionado, try each of the following registration codes:
IMPORTANT: Make sure to click Finish Without Internet
If that does not work, try: